When you contact your favorite programs, remember to let them know the call letters and frequency of your favorite Kinship Radio station. It makes a difference! Thank you!
Kinship Radio Official Contest Rules
The following constitutes General Contest Rules for all Kinship Radio contests, both on and off-air. By participating in any Kinship Radio contest, participants agree to be bound by the following Rules. If you do not agree to these Contest Rules, do not participate in a Kinship Radio contest.
General Contest Rules:
1. Participants in a Kinship Radio promotion, resulting in a prize or award, must be 18 years or older or obtain parental consent unless otherwise specified. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize.
2. A person cannot enter on behalf of another person.
3. There may only be one winner of any Kinship Radio promotion per household during a 90-day period.
4. Kinship Radio is not responsible for lost or delayed mail, or for technology failures causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
5. Kinship Radio will maintain a file of customized rules for each promotion.
6. Employees of Kinship Radio, Kinship Radio volunteers, and persons involved with providing the prize or award, or the immediate families of such employees, volunteers and persons, are not eligible to participate or win. (A volunteer is defined as someone who serves over 40 hours per year for Kinship Radio.)
7. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by Kinship Radio, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
8. Participants must be U.S. citizens for prizes valued at $600 or greater, unless otherwise specified.
9. Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
10. Kinship Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion, either before or after a winner has been selected.
11. Kinship Radio management will have sole discretion to decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be final.
12. The promotion rules may be amended at any time by Kinship Radio management without prior notice. However, all changes will be published on the Kinship Radio website and effective as of that date.
13. In the case of a tie, Kinship Radio reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate.
14. Kinship Radio reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
15. No promotion, promotion rules or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
16. Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. Kinship Radio reserves the right to use such information for any purpose as Kinship Radio deems appropriate.
17. Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against Kinship Radio related to the promotion.
18. No purchase or donation is necessary to enter.